Monday, June 24, 2013

Rome: My Surprising Journey Into the Past and Into the Future



 The thought was on my mind for quite some time. I was dreaming of experiencing the return into my past lives as Dr. Brian Weiss, a respected American psychotherapist, described at Oprah´s show, as well as in his bestselling book “Many Lives, Many Masters”. I was thrilled to take on the journey into the unknown, to assure myself about my spiritual purpose. At first I was looking for somebody local with whom I could experience past-life therapy face-to-face, but then I suddenly got the urge to look up Dr. Brian Weiss’ website. Unexpectedly enough, he was going to visit Rome and host an intensive three-day seminar the following week, and there was still free space for me! I was thrilled that I am going to meet a pioneer of reincarnation healing practice, who likes “changing fear into love and wisdom”, and who proved already more than 30 years ago, that reincarnation and spiritual worlds are reality....



 For more information about Dr. Brian Weiss seminars please visit: www.brianweiss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment